Providing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) consulting to clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and throughout California. Over the past ten years IPM adoption has increased exponentially. Cities, counties, green buildings, green businesses, museums, universities and more have included IPM plans in their facility management programs. However, it has not always been clear on how to implement these types of programs and how to keep them going.
You will be given the information you need to revolutionize your building, business or institution’s pest management program. Not only that you will be doing your part to balance biodiversity and promote a healthy planet. IPM programs can be designed for businesses and institutions seeking IPM compliance, LEED Green Building Certification as well as parties interested in improving air and water quality in their spaces. Our methods are continually evolving as we push the envelope of reduced-risk pest control.
- Developing IPM plans
- Review of IPM Plans
- IPM Best Practices
- Pest Prevention By Design
- And more
Recent consultation for
- California Department of Pesticide - School IPM Workshop
- Pesticide Applicators Professional Association - Integrated Pest Management in Multi-Unit Housing
- Pest Prevention By Design Guideline - Technical Advisory Committee
- DPR Alliance Grant - Childcare IPM Training