Have rodents made your space their home? Have they done damage to your property? You can reclaim your space with our 3 visit rodent control service.
By not using rodent poisons for control or using them as a last resort, we are able to reduce the potential for secondary poisoning of non-targets. For more information on secondary poisoning and the risks to predators visit the Hungry Owl Project.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
- Sightings of live or dead rodents
- Rodent droppings, urine stains and rub marks
- Gnaw marks on wires, food packages, wood and other parts of the structure
- Nesting material like paper, cotton, or other fabrics
- Biting pest symptoms from ectoparasites
Our 3 visit Rodent Abatement Service
- Inspect your property for evidence of rodent activity inside and outside
- Document sanitation and structural issues contributing to the infestation
- Generate an estimate for rodent exclusion
- We offer 6-month guarantee for our rodent exclusion services.
- The rodent proofing work will typically be completed prior to the third service.
- 7-10 days later, our technician will return to check the progress of the trapping plan
- Remove rodents that have been caught and replace traps as necessary
- Due to neophobia, fear of new things, a week is the necessary amount of time to wait for trap inspection
- Assurance visit to verify the rodent population has been eliminated
- All traps and rodents that have been caught will be removed
- There will be a targeted treatment of ectoparasites if evidence is identified
- Rarely is a fourth visit necessary, although more trapping may be needed for higher levels of infestation
When You Partner With Pestec
- Noticeable results. Use of traps to immediately reduce the rodent population and gain control.
- Source reduction. We help you reduce the conditions that are conducive to rodents so that your home is less attractive to them.
- Non-chemical controls. Rodents poisoned inside may create difficult odor and fly problems. There is also potential for secondary poisoning to predatory birds or pets.
- Pest-prevention. Properly sealing up your home to prevent future infestations.
- Long-term control. You won’t waste time and money from repeat visits for unresolved infestations