Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Do you have a positive attitude and the ability to successfully lead a team?
If you answered yes, then you might be the pest management professional for the position.
Here at Pestec, we work to improve the places we live and work. We can only do that by having engaged, reliable, and motivated individuals on our team.
We’re looking to bring on a Service Manager who has the skills necessary to grow our business and increase sales in the Bay Area. You should have experience managing residential routes and providing excellent customer service. You should also be experienced with commonly and uncommonly used IPM strategies.
- Conducting initial site inspections and setting up accounts.
- Generating and submitting sales proposals for customers.
- Making sure the team is functioning efficiently and providing outstanding customer service.
- Making sure the technicians are following all company procedures and policies.
- Responding to customer issues and inquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Filling in on routes and special projects as needed.
- Performing quality control visits and following-up with customers to ensure satisfactory service.
- Assisting in making sure that all employees you support receive adequate ongoing training.
- Responsible for branch revenue, technician production, and sales goals.
- Actively recruiting new employees, working with counterparts to recruit, conducting in-field interviews of recruits, and assisting with onboarding new employees.
Pay And Benefits
- $35+/hour to start, Depends On Experience
- Paid training
- Competitive benefits package including Kaiser Platinum health coverage, dental, and life insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and Sick Pay
- Company vehicle, company gas card and cell phone for business use provided
- Wage increases for advanced licensure and certification
- Opportunity to increase compensation based on performance and tenure
- Not a sales position, however, sales will be required to maintain growth in the routes you manage
Education, Experience, And Skills Required
- At least 18 years in age
- US Citizen or a valid Authorized Work Permit
- Valid CA SPCB Branch 2 Field Representative License
- 6+ years of experience in the pest control field
- 2+ years minimum of management experience
- Valid Driver’s License as driving is a requirement for this position
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in English
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and people management/training skills and be extremely customer service oriented.
- Basic computer knowledge; capable of learning new software programs quickly
- Commitment to company values and strong customer orientation.
Pestec is an Equal Opportunity Employer