Careers With Pestec
Thinking of changing careers? Are you unsure of which direction to go? Now is the time to invest in yourself. Come work where you are more than a number and where opportunity awaits. We are always looking for great people to join our team.
The pest control industry is on track to be a $9 billion-dollar industry. This steady growth makes for a stable and sustainable career.
If you are interested in solving customer’s problems, becoming a true professional, and protecting public health, then apply today.
Why Join Pestec’s Team?
Here at Pestec, we value safety, safety for our customers, and safety for ourselves, our families, and our community. We value hard work and perseverance, both in labor and in struggle – the struggle to overcome challenges and see them as opportunities. We value each of you and believe that you are part of our family.
- You will have a work-life balance - no long days or missing opportunities to do the things you enjoy
- You will leave us (hopefully not) better off than when you started with us - growth as a pest management professional
- You will have the chance to obtain advanced licenses and certifications - sets you apart from others in the industry
Are You The Right Fit?
Below are the characteristics of a successful Pestec employee. They are the difference between a person being a good fit or a bad fit for our company.
- Investigative and conscientious
- Works well under pressure
- Goes above and beyond
- Great communicator
Here is a quick look at some of the jobs our IPM Technicians do day to day.
Positions At Pestec
Here are positions you may be interested in. Click on each to read the full job description.
- IPM Technician
- IPM Technician-in-Training
- Night Crew Technician (San Francisco Only)
- Mosquito Abatement Courier (San Francisco Only)
- Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
If Pestec sounds like the right fit for you, we would love to have you on our team. All you have to do is fill out an application, and a hiring manager will reach out to you to discuss the next steps in the hiring process.