Night Crew Technician Position (San Francisco Only)
As a Night Crew Technician, you will provide pest management services to contracted San Francisco City streets in a manner that minimizes impact on the environment and the community. We’re a small but established family owned company that provides Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions to Bay Area clients.
You will travel throughout the City each night on a two-person team, opening manholes and monitoring the rodent activity. You will not enter the manholes, but must be aware of safety precautions associated with confined spaces.
The ideal candidate has a service mindset, is able to develop and maintain positive and professional relationships, can communicate effectively with fellow employees, is eager to learn about the pest control industry and IPM, and is passionate about helping others. If this describes you and you thrive under pressure, you are probably an excellent fit for our team.
- Inspect and remove manhole covers to monitor for pest activity.
- Ability to plan and organize a route.
- Complete your route and daily assigned production on time.
- Obtains knowledge of state regulations and safety procedures; observes and follows safety and security procedures; properly uses safety equipment; reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Work is typically Sunday through Thursday; shift times may vary; shifts are 8 hours
- At least 18 years in age
- US Citizen or a valid Authorized Work Permit
- Valid Driver's License
- Hazmat Online Confined Space Training
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in English
- Basic computer knowledge; capable of learning new software programs quickly
- Professional growth and development
- An innovative and collaborative work environment
- Pay increases for advanced licensure and certification
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
Join our team of extraordinary pest management professionals by filling out an application today.
Pestec is an Equal Opportunity Employer