As a Technician-in-Training, you will provide pest management services for pests of public health concern in a manner that minimizes impact on the environment and the community. We’re a small but established family owned company that provides Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions to Bay Area clients.
The ideal candidate has a service mindset, is able to develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with customers, can communicate effectively with fellow employees and customers, is eager to learn about the pest control industry and IPM, and is passionate about helping others. If this describes you and you thrive under pressure, you are probably an excellent fit for our team.
- You will work on pest control jobs for residential, commercial, and government clients under the supervision of a team lead or supervisor.
- You will assist in identifying pests, their harborage areas, what is causing them, and aid the supervisor in determining the appropriate IPM strategy.
- You will also take advantage of opportunities to look for additional services that the customers may need and notify a manager or supervisor for them to close a sale.
- You will complete your route, daily assigned production, and paperwork on time.
Here’s a look at some of the jobs our technicians do each day.
- At least 18 years in age
- US Citizen or a valid Authorized Work Permit
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in English
- Basic computer knowledge; capable of learning new software programs quickly
Compensation And Benefits
- Paid training
- Competitive benefits package including Kaiser Platinum health coverage, dental, and life insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and Sick Pay
- Company vehicle, company gas card and cell phone for business use provided
- Wage increases for advanced licensure and certification
- Opportunity to increase compensation based on performance and tenure
Why Join Pestec’s Team?
- You will have a work-life balance - no long days/nights or missing out on doing the things you enjoy
- You will leave us (hopefully not) better off than when you started with us
- Opportunities for professional development
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Work in a family environment
If you are interested in joining our team of extraordinary pest management professionals then fill out an application today.
Pestec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.