As a Technician-in-Training, you will provide pest management services for pests of public health concern in a manner that minimizes impact on the environment and the community. We’re a small but established family owned company that provides Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solutions to Bay Area clients.
The ideal candidate has a service mindset, is able to develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with customers, can communicate effectively with fellow employees and customers, is eager to learn about the pest control industry and IPM, and is passionate about helping others. If this describes you and you thrive under pressure, you are probably an excellent fit for our team.
- You will work on pest control jobs for residential, commercial, and government clients under the supervision of a team lead or supervisor.
- You will assist in identifying pests, their harborage areas, what is causing them, and aid the supervisor in determining the appropriate IPM strategy.
- You will also take advantage of opportunities to look for additional services that the customers may need and notify a manager or supervisor for them to close a sale.
- You will complete your route, daily assigned production, and paperwork on time.
- At least 18 years in age
- US Citizen or a valid Authorized Work Permit
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Read, write, comprehend, and communicate in English
- Basic computer knowledge; capable of learning new software programs quickly
- Professional growth and development
- An innovative and collaborative work environment
- Pay increases for advanced licensure and certification
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
If you are interested in joining our team of extraordinary pest management professionals then fill out an application today.
Pestec is an Equal Opportunity Employer